Jackie's Blog

Monday, May 01, 2006

host my site presentation

It was really interesting to listen to the host my site presentation today. I agree with what lou was saying that customer service is important. It was evident from the presentation that hostmysite customers should be able to rely on service from the company to maintain a quality server. He raised the question of quantity over quality of servers. Seeing that he met someone with the same size company that had greater signup and turnover compared to his less signups and less turnover. In an over sense of a business I feel as though having a quality product and customer service builds word of mouth and good will. I would value a loyal and satisfied customer base because it spurs future growth as well after hearing of a great product.

I didn't know too much about site hosting before today. It was cool to see how his business grew each year. It demonstrated some of the challenges one faces starting a business. It is an idea im sure everyone has thought about to I was interested in what he presented today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hosting said...

I really enjoyed your blog. It’s always nice when you find something that is not only informative but entertaining. Excellent!You doing great job..thanks for sharing here.hosting in india

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home