Jackie's Blog

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Commenting on a group member

I read the post from Dave about the switch from Laptops to Desktops. I have to agree about the increased convenience of having a laptop. There are a lot of times that I wish I had a portable computer so I can get work done in other locations then my apartment. Especially on days with weather like today...sunny and warm... it would be more motivating to sit at computer if I could enjoy that weather at the same time. I wouldnt feel like I was missing out on something.

The down side a laptop will be the dependence on connectivity. I know when I lose the internet for a period of time I am disconnected with all kinds of information and emails needed to function in class and at work. It has been interesting to grow up during technology innovations. Even comparing the amount of time I spent online 4 years ago with today. Hopefully we wont lose sight of enjoying good weather and postponing work just because we can carry our connection (wifi) and computer anywhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home