Jackie's Blog

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Word of Mouth Marketing

After listening to the Skype presentation today I thought it would be appropriate to blog about an assignment in another class.

For buad302 the professor assigned a reseach paper. I chose to write about a small business located on Main Street. The topic of my paper is based on the importance of word-of-mouth marketing. I suggested that the business add a webpage with a blogging feature. It explained the benefits of direct customer feedback and that the "word of mouth buzz" the blog created would attract more customers. I highlighted
  • the minimal to zero cost of blogs
  • conversation between consumers and to the business
  • additonal credibility
  • google juice in a search for your business

It was interesting to listen to Toby explain how she uses blogging in a small business setting because it was the focus of my suggestions in a research paper

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

nice. next week we are having a live guest speaker who wrote "BuzzMarketing" ... may provide you some other ideas.

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home